Lindsey Steward-Goldberg, the creator of the blog and website Looking Back, Moving Forward in Museum Education, is a museum professional with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History from Western New England University and a Master of Arts degree in Public History from Central Connecticut State University.
This website shares blog posts and resources on museums and public history. She also shares her experience as a museum professional within the field. Lindsey is based in Port Jefferson Station, New York.
- Now What? How We Should Be Looking Back and Moving Forward in the Museum Field, 2021 and Beyond
- Public Historian Revisits Childhood During Historians at the Movies: The Princess Bride
- Virtual Museum Impressions: Versailles
- Services Examination: Panospin360
- Book Review: For Love or Money Confronting the State of Museum Salaries
May 21, 2020
Lindsey wrote about why museum educators are essential to the visitors’ museum experience.
April 16, 2020
Lindsey Steward-Goldberg shares resources and states her thoughts on the state of education during the pandemic.
January 16, 2020
Lindsey Steward-Goldberg wrote about what some museums are doing to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment ratification.
Lindsey Steward-Goldberg wrote about a previous visit to a museum she had while attending the 2019 New England Museum Association conference.